Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Since leaving my corporate job, I’ve become more careful about how I spend money. I’m always on the lookout for a great deal or an easy way to save — emphasis on the word easy because with three kids under the age of 5, I simply don’t have time for complicated deal searches.
This is why I love Groupon Coupons! I had always used Groupon to save money on outings and entertainment, but only recently learned that they also offer retail coupons for thousands of stores. All for FREE!
I decided to test it out with the purchase of gifts for some rapidly approaching birthdays and baby showers, and was pleasantly surprised with the savings I was able to find within a 2 second search (easy!):
- Shutterfly: I found a promo code for 20% off my entire online order. Photo books for everyone!
- Personal Creations: I got another 20% off my order here – personalized coffee mugs are on the way!
- Carter’s: Who could forget adorable baby clothes for upcoming showers? Made sweeter with an extra 20% off.
By now I was hooked and wondering if there was anything fun I could find for myself. And, lo and behold, there was!
- Vegas.com: I’ve been needing an adult getaway and with the great hotel and show deals available, how can I pass them up? Vegas or bust!
- Travelocity: Cabo, anyone??
I love that all the coupons are actually verified (unlike some other coupon sites I’ve tried), saving me even more time. It’s so easy that I now do a quick search anytime I shop – whether online or in the store.
Check them out and start saving! That money will come in handy in the Vegas poker room.